You are responsible for using the Conclave Cloud Service in compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), which is incorporated by reference into your Conclave Cloud Subscription Terms and Conditions. We may update this AUP from time to time, including by a posting a revised version on the R3 website.
- Use Restrictions
You may not, under any circumstances, use the Conclave Cloud Service:
- in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- to violate the rights of others;
- to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network;
- to spam or distribute malware;
- in a way that could harm the Conclave Cloud Service or impair anyone else’s use of it;
- in or with any application or situation where failure of the Conclave Cloud Service could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage; or
- to assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.
- Conduct Restrictions
While using the Conclave Cloud Service, under no circumstances will you:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including R3’s employees, agents, or other users; or
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of R3’s employees or representatives, including through false association with R3, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or your account’s purpose.